- Touching Encounters: Sex, Work and Male-for-Male Internet Escorting. 2012, University of Chicago Press. Pp 232.
- Walby, K. and R.K. Lippert. Municipal Corporate Security in International Context. 2015, Routledge. Pp 181.
- Lippert, R.K. and K. Walby. New Frontiers of Policing and Security. 2019, University of Bristol Press. Pp 176.
- Corporatizing Canada: Making Business Out of Public Service. Co-edited with Jamie Brownlee and Chris Hurl. 2018, Between the Lines Press. Pp 273.
- National Security, Surveillance, and Terror: Canada and Australia in Comparative Perspective. Co-edited with Randy K. Lippert, I. Warren and D. Palmer. 2017, Palgrave Macmillan. Pp 356.
- The Handbook of Prison Tourism. Co-edited with J. Wilson, S. Hodgkinson, and J Piche. 2017, Palgrave Macmillan. Pp 1085.
- Access to Information and Social Justice: Critical Research Strategies for Journalists, Scholars and Activists. Brownlee, Jamie and K. Walby (eds). 2015, Arbeiter Ring Publishing (ARP Books). Pp 193.
- Corporate Security in the 21st Century: Theory and Practice in International Perspective. Co-edited with Randy K. Lippert. 2014, Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 307.
- Policing Cities: Urban Securitization and Regulation in a 21st Century World. Co-edited with Randy K. Lippert. 2013, Routledge. pp. 292.
- Brokering Access: Power, Politics and Freedom of Information Process in Canada. Co-edited with Mike Larsen. 2012, University of British Columbia Press. Pp 400.
- Emotions Matter: A Relational Approach to Emotions. Co-edited with Dale Spencer and Alan Hunt. 2012, University of Toronto Press. Pp 333.