In the Hollett group we perform research in the fields of theoretical and computational chemistry. We are located in the Richardson College for the Environment and Science Complex at the University of Winnipeg. Please feel free to browse our site and see our members, recent publications, and other cool stuff.
› Group News
- 2018/05/01Kiera Augusto joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2018/05/01Rishabh Gupta joins group as a Mitacs Globalink Research Intern.
- 2018/05/01Lucy Todd joins group as a directed studies student (CHEM-3701).
- 2017/05/01Jatinder Singh joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2017/05/01Nicholas Pegoretti joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2014/04/08Cameron Menzies successfully defends his Honours in (Chemical) Physics.
- 2013/08/02Zemane W'Giorgis leaves for graduate studies at Brock in the Hudlicky group.
- 2013/06/28Brian Bestvater leaves for graduate studies at Queen's in the Crudden group.
› Quantum Chemistry News
Under construction, but Science Daily has some cool news.