In the Hollett group we perform research in the fields of theoretical and computational chemistry. We are located in the Richardson College for the Environment and Science Complex at the University of Winnipeg. Please feel free to browse our site and see our members, recent publications, and other cool stuff.
› Group News
- 2020/12/15Sam successfully defends his Master's thesis.
- 2019/09/25Lucy completes successfully defends her Honours.
- 2019/05/01Congratulations to Kiera for being awarded a NSERC USRA!
- 2018/05/01Ismael (Sam) Elayan joins group as a MSc candidate.
- 2018/05/01Kiera Augusto joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2018/05/01Rishabh Gupta joins group as a Mitacs Globalink Research Intern.
- 2018/05/01Lucy Todd joins group as a directed studies student (CHEM-3701).
› Quantum Chemistry News
Under construction, but Science Daily has some cool news.