In the Hollett group we perform research in the fields of theoretical and computational chemistry. We are located in the Richardson College for the Environment and Science Complex at the University of Winnipeg. Please feel free to browse our site and see our members, recent publications, and other cool stuff.
› Group News
- 2016/05/01Jakob Weirathmueller joins group as an undegraduate researcher.
- 2015/06/01Justin Penner joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2015/05/01Elan Chalmers joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2015/05/01Hessam Hosseini joins group as an undergraduate researcher.
- 2014/04/08Cameron Menzies successfully defends his Honours in (Chemical) Physics.
- 2013/08/02Zemane W'Giorgis leaves for graduate studies at Brock in the Hudlicky group.
- 2013/06/28Brian Bestvater leaves for graduate studies at Queen's in the Crudden group.
› Quantum Chemistry News
Under construction, but Science Daily has some cool news.